Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
and Wake Forest
Worldwide attention is focused on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Wake Forest has an incident management team that is actively monitoring the situation.
The team is forming plans to manage possible disruptions, as well as consulting with experts, implementing guidance and communicating with the Wake Forest community.
The ongoing priority of the University is for the health and safety of Wake Forest students, faculty and staff.
Members of the University community should consult this website for the latest information. All important updates also will be emailed. This page contains the latest information we have about coronavirus and will be updated as we know more.
Goals of the incident management team include:
- Protecting and supporting the health, safety and welfare of our faculty, staff, and students;
- Maintaining our commitment to Wake Forest’s mission to provide instruction, research, and service;
- Maintaining business and administrative operations;
- Recovering as quickly and efficiently as possible if any operations are interrupted or suspended;
- Ensuring clear communications on campus, with parents, to the community and with stakeholders;
- Establishing triggers to prompt prudent actions;